Mums & Bubs Yoga
The body undergoes huge change during pregnancy and childbirth. Postnatal yoga focuses on bringing structural integrity back to your body, helping to realign the spine and pelvis. Common problems, such as back pain are relieved, and you will also learn breath awareness and relaxation techniques, which help to increase energy levels.
These classes give you a wonderful opportunity to practise yoga with your baby. Some of the benefits you’ll notice include:
- Improves your strength, posture and fitness.
- Increases your energy levels.
- Relieves common postnatal problems such as ‘feeding hunch’, neck pain, hip/back pain, etc.
- Strengthens weak pelvic floor muscles & tones abdomen.
- Gives you confidence, learning new ways of handling your baby.