Pregnancy Yoga with Edit gives you the tools to make your pregnancy journey the best it can be. In her classes, she adapts yoga for the unique needs of pregnant women. Practicing yoga during this exciting time of your life is the ideal way to nurture your body as you care for your growing baby.
Through the use of postures, breath awareness and relaxation techniques, yoga in pregnancy helps to:
- Increase energy, strength and stamina throughout pregnancy preparing your body for birth and parenthood.
- Promote strength and flexibility of the body and mind.
- Teach the use of the breath to calm and centre the mind, a deeply effective tool in labour.
- Provide a sense of relaxation, trust and confidence in the power of your body and reduce tension and stress.
- Actively prepare women for childbirth, while helping to discover the power and inner strength needed during this transformative period.