- This event has passed.
Professional Yoga Workshop with Edit Horvath
July 19, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$42
Yoga helps to increase wellness by releasing tension and increasing strength and flexibility.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression
- Relaxes the body
- Reduces headache, fatigue and insomnia
- Helps to lower blood pressure
While yoga is not a cure, it enhances physical and emotional wellbeing and brings peace for many.
During the workshop we share with you the following:
- Breaking down the poses of Sun Salutation for better understanding and practice
- Body alignment, technique and benefits of poses
- Various breathing exercises
- Guided meditation (yoga nidra) to assists a deeper and longer relaxation and stilling the mind
Edit teaches hatha yoga, the most commonly practised yoga style, which combines 3 elements: physical poses; controlled breathing; and a period of deep relaxation or meditation.